If you have a property you rent out to holidaymakers, you want to make sure it is always spic and span when they first arrive, creating a home away from home. You also need to protect your property and keep it in good order.
FIRST IMPRESSION HAS TO BE A TOTAL EXPERIENCE FOR THE HOLIDAY MAKER
Our dedicated team of cleaning staff will do all they can to ensure your holiday home makes the right first impression.
La Millé clean consists of..............
- Checking for and reporting any breakages or missing items on the inventory list
- Emptying all bins, replacing liners
- Checking beds to ensure that they are ok and not marked in any way
- Placing clean towels on beds. (Removal of dirty linen and towels)
- Removing any food from cupboards or fridge and wiping them out
- Make sure oven and hob are clean and putting foil in the grill pan
- Removing any old toiletries from the bathroom
- Checking and leaving toilet rolls
- Removing notes left by the holiday maker, and forward on to owners
- Putting keys for new guests in the right place
- Washing the front door and tread
- Polishing furniture
- Dustng of any artifacts eg TV, Radio etc
- Washing floors
- Hoovering right through holiday let
- Plump cushions on chairs and settee
- Check all beverages eg Tea, Coffee, Sugar, milk etc., are in place for the new holiday makers arrival