Who Would Require Our Services
- Our aim is to provide a service to make your life easier, and to enable you to remain in the comfort of your own home.
- Whether you work and feel that finding the time is always a struggle, or busy with family or other commitments.
- Whether you are convalescing after illness or have long term ailments.
- Whether you are unable to cope due to mobility or ageing process. All groups of service User welcome i.e. Elderly, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Physical disability, convalescing etc., People who are Deaf.
We have been supporting and helping people all over the Tendring area to live independently for several years. We have an excellent passionate and dedicated team who deliver a very wide range of support to several different customers.
We run on reputation. You will find our staff both friendly and extremely qualified. All of our staff have to be Police checked before they are allowed to work for us. Plus at least two references.
We arrange visits to suit your times to the best of our ability. We are told we go the extra mile. That is what we base our Support on.
Quality is the key
Supporting you at home
La Millé offer a wealth of advice to enable you to be able to stay in your own home. The support we give is to:-
- Domestic help such as cleaning and washing and ironing.
- Change your bed.
- Meal times.
- Health and safety checks.
- Take you out for an outing or maybe to visit a relative.
- Take you to your appointments that you may have.
- Therefore making is possible for you to be out and about and meeting people.
- You may wish to go to church.
- Or to a meeting or day centre.
If you wish to go out there will be a mileage charge of 50 pence per mile. Alternatively, you may choose to use a taxi in which case your Home Help will accompany you to your appointment or destination. If you wish the Home Help to stay with you there will be an hourly rate charged at the normal rate for however long the visit takes.
With Home Help there is NO PERSONAL CARE INVOLVED.
Our Minimum visit is 2 hours and we will agree with you the visit time/day to suit your requirements. You decide on the frequency of our visits, which can be daily, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.